THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 25, 2009

my birthday~~~~haha..

2day is 25.09.2009 o~
haha..that mean me become 16years old 2day le o~
hahaha...me dun wan so faz pass aways my time ah~
me so scare my ways after school o..
din gt target~dun know wan 2 go where o~
scary scary~
^^..so so so must study hard lolz~
but o..me so lazy 2 study de leh~
haizz~y me so no use de~
haiz haizz~

haha...at there are i wan 2 thx my fren that wish 2 me lolz~
hehe..2 mei~
XXXX yee n kah XXXX...
haha..kah jien ar~u r gal lar~c your name also gal lolz~~haha...
dun sad lar..your dad gt a nice name 4 u leh..haha...
yerrr..2day din gt gift~haizzz~
haha...coz u 2 gv early le...
haizz..better 2day gift lar~haha....next time~haha....
thx o...the one of my mei that phone me be4 12am leh~haha...ps~ok lar~thx very much o...me feel happy lolzz..at that moment..me will rmb de~haha....
erm...the other one ah~
haizzz...she 4get le lar~wan me ti xing de~haha.....12++ only wish 2 me~haha...me tot she can first de...make dao me so sad se wang lolz~hehe....so me call she sing birthday song lolzz~haha...2mei also gt lolz~their sound nice leh~hahaha....is me call they sing de..haha...erm...lastly...wan 2 thx they lar...bought a nice gift 4 me..hehe...so suitable 4 me lolzz...hahaha...it is only a pencil box with many pen at inside lolzz..but it gt a big yi yi lolzz...haha....
6bro~
li jie,bo xuan,wen jie~
only this 3 gt wish 2 me lolz~
the other 3 din leh~
haizz~angry~that jason ah~
be tahan lolzz~
ermm...the other 2 ah~
haizz~suan lar~
2day we go le kfc lolz...haha...
had a nice time at there lolzz...haha....
so keyang lar...haha...cant end the cake o..so funny~haha...
if mei there sure scold me lolzz...
hehe.....after eat than we go le 戰場分一高低哦...haha..
that mean is play dota lolzz..haha...
2day so bad luck~2 game also lose leh~
hmm...555....gt they bully...2day me bd mar~also din gv chance 4 me de...haha..
but also happy lar...haha....

erm...gt 2 gal wish 2 me 2 lolz...
they are wan yee n li ying(da sao) lolzz...haha...dun angry ar..if c dao..
haha.....thx very much lolzz...haha....they after tt siew sir than say 2 me de..haha...
thx agian o...hehe...

2day ah....haha...now 11.44 le o...haha...my bd going 2 end le o...
you yi diao bu se leh~haha...
hope can stop the time at this moment...haha...
haizzz...now 11.45 le..haha..so faz pass le 1 min lolz..haha...
haizz...old liao one year lolzz...
reli going be atuk le lar..haha..
mei ho?@.<..^^..^6^....(^.^)...
dun wan so faz old ar.....
haha....wan stop the time ah~...haha..
hehe...hope next time year d bd can more gud lolzz..haha..(so tamak)..
mei know wat is tamak?it is 貪心喔..haha...
ok le lar..wan 2 stop le o...so long le lar...haha...end lu...12 min more...haha...if c dao that come wish ba..haha...
88 lolzz...haha

14 comments:

薰衣草 said...

haha... happy birthday ... haha..
u see ur mei me so good say many time birthday to u... haha...
u la.. bully me ... wan me sang..
zzz...
5 times leh...
herng ...

i also dun wan leh... haiz... forgot alrady was 12am ma... aiyo...

my name ...
haiz..
boy's name la... sad sad...

hehe.. paiseh ah... i already forgot wat is tamak...
luckliy u said again... haha...^^
i rmb now... ^^

skyong93 said...

haha~
yalah~
u say le many times...
haha...thx lolzz...hehe...
is u sendiri 4get me de bd sin da~
than cheng fa u lolzz..haha...
5 song only mar..nt so hard lar..
your sound also gud mar..haha..
no lar..gal d name lai de lolz..
nvm de lar..haha..
haha...me know u 4get leh..haha...
geng leh..hehe...rmb ah~
haha..

薰衣草 said...

said me forgot ur bd ?
when is my bd ?
hmm ?
u always forgot...
wan me remind u...
haizz... i'm more sad leh...


aiya... forgot tim..
tuk...
u old le...
sure forgot my birthday lo... haha...
tuk tuk... ^^

skyong93 said...

me where gt?
me ingat le lar~
your bd is 4.26~
me wont 4get le lar~
haha...
me atuk?
than u ah po lo?
haha...

薰衣草 said...

nope...
i not po...
haha...
i younger than u... wakaka...
haha...
at least younger than u a few months...
haha...
ok lo...
knew u rmb my bd ...

skyong93 said...

u only younger a bit only lo~
haha...
me said liao rmb than rmb de lar~
haha...
geng leh~
lao po po~
haha...

♡Yesterday is memory❤Today is a gift ❤Tomorrow is a mystery ♡ said...

aiyo..
skyong u wrong alrdy la...
tamak=貪心
not tamak=貪心喔
haiz...

aiyo..
younger ten u a few months oso young lo..
b'd din tell me...
nvr share a bit of ur happiness...
so ku hon...

skyong93 said...

wah~
is u come 2 wish me de mar?
when i bd u tell u i a bd meh?
than call u wish ah?
cant de mar~

tamak=tan xing lar~
i am rite ar~
where gt wrong?

♡Yesterday is memory❤Today is a gift ❤Tomorrow is a mystery ♡ said...

aiyo..
bt is ur falut...
u nvr tell me ur bd b4...

tamak=tan xin..
tht no wrong..
bt u add alrdy lar,oh..
like mar so sure wrong lo..
hehe~

skyong93 said...

...........

♡Yesterday is memory❤Today is a gift ❤Tomorrow is a mystery ♡ said...

aiyo...
.......so luan sui...

skyong93 said...

where gt~
only u lan lolz~
hehe~

♡Yesterday is memory❤Today is a gift ❤Tomorrow is a mystery ♡ said...

me lan??
me wer got lan..
me nw so gud at her lo..

skyong93 said...

luan*
ps~write where le o~