THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 7, 2009

無聊..

hmm..long time no uptade blog le o..
hehe...
coz nth 2 say le o...
next week wan exam le o...
than all ppl like so panic de...
but our 6(reno,jay,jason,me,taro,willam)
like nth only..hehe...
but dun xiao kan our de mt lolz..so geng de...
haha....

thurday,
that day ar...
me n my 2 mei also wear same colour of clote jor...
so 巧...hehe...all also wear blace colour de lolzz..
we no say first de lolzz...
haha...maybe is sibling de guan xi o...
but every thurday also hard de lolzz..need go 3 place tt..
so cham ar..but happy de lolzz..gt fren can pei...

friday,
2day me bring hp go school lolzz..hehe
but that taro use more than me de...
he keep take his zhi lian de pic~
haizzz..
until my battery also wan habis le o..
hehe...
after school,mei gt group study jor...
me go there teach kh o..hehe..
hope can help they lolzz...
mei..+u+u o..

my mum cant gv me play come le o..
so less on9 le o...
maybe after end exam le than uptade agian o...
ok le lolzz..bye bye..mum calling le o..haizz~~
also +u+u 2 my best fren jor...who de mt gt c need belanja drink ar...
haha..ready 2 belanja me ba...(joke)..dun angry..

12 comments:

薰衣草 said...

haha...
yalo..
so qiao, we wear same clothes...
^^
so cham when thursday...
three place tt...
7 hours ?
i bring ph go school too but i din play my ph, so scare rampas... T.T
my kh so poor ...
>.<
all things forgot le...
haizz..
during exam, i still on9..

skyong93 said...

enlo..
we so qiao~
haha...
cham lo 3 tt..haizzz...
we still play phone le..when chemisty..
haha..teacher no saw~
^^
your kh ar..no poor lar..
just need more afort(wrong le..just agak2)...
hehe..yalo..still on9~
haha..but also gud mar..can pei your kor~

SecReT said...

haha...
yup...yup...
same colour le...
so funny when see dao u...
haha...^^
form 4 le...
need +u+u o...
thn form 5 SPM can get good result ma...
nt like me...
form 1 and 2 no study properly...
now wan exam le only rush...
cham...
T.T...

so scare next week de exam le...
my Kh aso so poor le...
cham le...
~~~~~~~~~~~

skyong93 said...

yalo yalo..hehe
yalah..+u+u..but so hard jor~
your kh ar..no so poor lar..
need more +u than ok liao de lolzz..
hehe..^^
+u+u o..

薰衣草 said...

yalo yalo...
need study more le gor...
next year spm...
^^

skyong93 said...

hehe..en lar...
u also know 2 say mar...
next year~!
relex 1 year sin lar~~
haha..

薰衣草 said...

haha...
but i cant leh...
haiz..

skyong93 said...

sure lar..
u all dekat with pmr le o..
sure need hard study~

薰衣草 said...

haiz...
ya lo...
pity us ...

skyong93 said...

hehe...so faz only mar~
2more month...haha

薰衣草 said...

ya lo...
die line...
haiz..

♡Yesterday is memory❤Today is a gift ❤Tomorrow is a mystery ♡ said...

dun so disapoited la..
everything gt the way to solve it wan..
gambateh~