THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 17, 2009

hihi..this first time uplaod pic lolzz..





hihi..
2day wan upload pic lolz..
take at school de...
haha...so bored at school ar~
this my pic lolzz..
my fren like to zhi pai o..
than me also try try lolz..
haha~...

my class de 東方神起..haha
本來有棒棒堂的...因為我要拍喔所以沒的拍...
= =..haha...
they lengzai leh~haha
the yellow clote de is jay(monkey)
the next by the yellow is taro(bett)
the wear spect 1 is jason(yun hsing)
the yeah post de is reno(lj)
the behind 1 is willam(wc)
haha...
wan their hp no?ask me ba...
haha...that lj ar~haizz...

13 comments:

薰衣草 said...

leng zai leng zai..
so leng zai all...
kor ah~
no lolipop la...
no tvqx...
is "famous six"
haha...

skyong93 said...

no like famous six lar~
they all jahat de~
we all so nice de ppl lai de lar~
hehe..^^...
thx lar..that u said all lengzai~

薰衣草 said...

haha...
yaya...
but...
sorry kor~
no including u ...
haha...
blek...
haha...
joke la...
dun wan angry...
xixi...

skyong93 said...

yerr~
cheh~
me know i am lengzai than ok le o~
haha..me angry de lolz~
blek~
haha..lucky u said joke~

薰衣草 said...

haha...
cool down kor~
really for fun only...
yerr~
i cant ply msn ah...

skyong93 said...

^^..oo~
hehe~
dei sei~
cant play sdo~
haha...
^^..nvm lar~
gt kor o~
^^..

薰衣草 said...

cher~
7 mointh din play le...
i dun care i...
haha...

♡Yesterday is memory❤Today is a gift ❤Tomorrow is a mystery ♡ said...

no msn cant play sdo wan meh?
paiseh la..
i din play sdo de..

act fomous six oso gud lo..
so "cool" ma..
^^

skyong93 said...

cheh~
wasted my time help u 5 sdo~
dun1 help u liao~
suan~5 dao le..than cant play~

no ar~
she de com play bu dao sdo~
no like fomous six lo..
they no gud de ppl..

♡Yesterday is memory❤Today is a gift ❤Tomorrow is a mystery ♡ said...

aiyo..
famous six good ah..
so popular..
everyone rmb nt like other charcters ma..

bt give me,me oso dun hav chance~

skyong93 said...

where gt?
me 4get le o..
haha..

Reno said...

walao.i most handsome...haha

♡Yesterday is memory❤Today is a gift ❤Tomorrow is a mystery ♡ said...

ya lo..
so cute oso..
like xiao di di..
haha